Thursday, May 18, 2006

cooper


well, before i even update you guys on my life.
you have to know someone significant in my life.
"cooper", my precious dog.
cooper was my first major precious, 1 week after i arrived in tokyo.
since my parents never allowed me a dog when i was in singapore,
i took this opportuntiy to do something i had been "deprived" of back home.

why cooper?
cos i could not realise my dream of owning a "mini cooper"(car) when i am in tokyo
i guess a dog named after my dream car was as good as it gets..

i know many of you are probably against the idea of jeremy owning a dog
simply because you think i will kill it.
ok, i promise to take care of it well..

well, here's his pic. enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ron Yeo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:20 PM

 
Blogger Ron Yeo said...

hey! that's a cute dog! my parents oso dun allow me to keep pets. sigh... but btw, talking about 此地无银三百两. dun try to deny. we all know u got a dog so that u hv something to torture... hahahahaa.... btw, this is ron here :)

7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home